This comprehensive course is everything that a prospective medical student needs to prepare for their application for medical school.
This course covers;
- Australian medical school options (including pre-requisites and information about each medical school)
- What medical school is like and what happens after medical school
- What speciality options and training programs you can do as a doctor
- Extensively thorough interview skills training for medical school interviews, including 15 modules, > 5 hours of recordings discussing interview techniques, common interview questions and frameworks on how to address these
- Exercises on assisting a prospective medical students identify their own unique skills, interests and values and how to integrate these into an interview answer
- Tips and tricks on interview day
The course instructor is Dr Ashe Coxon, an Australian trained General Practitioner who has been a doctor since 2007. Ashe has also trained as a Career Development Practitioner to assist doctors, medical students and prospective medical students to have a successful medical career. She has helped > 5000 doctors, medical students and prospective medical students since Medical Career Planning's launch in 2017 and has many years of interview preparation practice with formal education, as an interview and as an interviewee.